Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Being a moving company that has been globally active ever since 1918, A. Kühner & Sohn is aware of its responsibility towards society; hence, we aim at providing our services in an environmentally compatible manner.
In 1923, Alois Kühner fully took over Egger & Co. and changed the company name to A. Kühner & Sohn.
In the same year, the main warehouse in Vienna’s 2nd municipal district was put into service
In 1972, his son-in-law, Mr Erich Bauer-Kühner, took over the management of the company, who increasingly put the company’s focus on the implementation of international relocation transports that are still carried out today to the utmost satisfaction of our clients, mainly diplomats and employees of multinational corporations with their families; this is confirmed by the almost exclusively positive feedback we receive.
At that time, the company had some 100 employees in total.
Over the years, the company had been using office premises and storage facilities in Vienna’s 9th, 2nd and 19th district and at Vienna International Airport, both concurrently and consecutively.
In 2004, the company’s consolidation was completed by the erection of new office premises (600 m²) and storage facilities (5500 m²) in Korneuburg, with a staff of 15 and an overall floor space of 18,000 m² at present.