Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Packing material made of robust cardboard in varying sizes for your cargo to be stored according to needs in a space-saving manner.
Proper packing is what counts
Of course, choosing the right carrier is very important, when it comes to ship, aircraft or railway. However, the core element of any relocation is the property that needs to be relocated.
Safe packing, proper logistics, and careful handling of all items to be relocated are key matters that we take very seriously. In this context, our company’s many years of experience with relocations certainly are an asset: after all, we did our first relocations back in 1918!
What materials do we use?
- acid-free tissue paper
- plastic foam
- bubble wrap coated with paper on the outside
- stiffeners (cardboard panels) for furniture
- air containers made of sturdy cardboard (as overpack for already packed cardboard boxes)
- wooden boxes (as additional packing for extremely valuable or fragile items already packed)
- chips as filling material
- protection against moth infestation
- material for packing pictures and paintings
- special cardboard boxes for screws
- adhesive tape for sealing cardboard boxes and other packages
- personalised stickers in various colours to avoid confusion