Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Sustainability & Quality
Being a moving company that has been globally active ever since 1918, A. Kühner & Sohn is aware of its responsibility towards society; hence, we aim at providing our services in an environmentally compatible manner.
- Our trucks are low-noise and low-emission vehicles; since our certification in compliance with ISO 9002 in 1998, only trucks that meet the latest technological standards have been purchased.
- In order to protect the environment, all vehicles are cleaned exclusively at external, licensed car wash stations.
- We keep the amount of waste produced low, disposíng of it in compliance with statutory provisions in cooperation with a waste management facility.
- Based on our waste management plan, we keep detailed records of the waste produced, monitoring its development in order to be able to implement improvements.
- Our packing material can be recycled and is re-used for as long as it meets the relevant quality requirements; we also recommend our customers to re-use second-hand cardboard boxes.
- In our offices, we use chlorine-free paper or recycled paper, and we collect and recycle printer and toner cartridges.
- We don’t use plastic cups or plastic dishes.
- In order to be able to document our location’s high energy efficiency, a “Business Energy Check” report was prepared by EVN, a regional energy supplier.
- The activities performed at our location do not cause any noise pollution for residents.